[NAGDU] working a new guide dog, Rosy

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Fri Aug 17 13:06:31 UTC 2018

Good luck Janell and Rosie.  I have the same problem when a couple bring their "service animal" in its little orange sweater/jumper into our favorite restaurant.  Not on a leash nor harness and out of control!  I have explained to the owner that it is a violation of state and federal law (we are in Wheeling, WV), but I don't know what they have been done about it.

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR