[NAGDU] TSE-style leashes.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:23:43 UTC 2018

Hi y'all, I'm currently using the typical guide dog leash about 5/8 in width and something like 5 ft long. This works great for Soleil my current working dog-- a short lab.  However, when I use it with Rowan my SDIT-- gsd/bulldog mix, I find it to be too much leash. She is 25 inches tall and when we go upstairs, the leash drags so on the ground-- there is so much of it-- that her feet get tangled in it. So, I'm looking for a TSE-style-- 4 ft long, 1/2 inch wide leash. I had one, but I can't find it after the move to my new house and I'm guesing one of my foster/ behavioral rehab dogs took it with them to their new home. Because at that time, my short 20 inch lab needed a longer lead.
Anyone know where I can find such a leash, Julie, do you make them?
Thanks!!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com