[NAGDU] TSE-style leashes.

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 17:31:43 UTC 2018

I can make one in nylon or paracord.  If you want leather I highly recommend
Bold Lead Design.  BLD is a bit pricy, but the quality is excellent.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>