[NAGDU] Storing Grooming Equipment and Toys

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 12:36:30 UTC 2018

Most of the toys are stored in a plastic bin in the living room.  In reality
they are usually all over the floor though.  I am thinking perhaps it's time
for an upgrade though.  The plastic bin was my son's when he was little to
store his toys.  He outgrew it and I repurposed it for dog toys.  It works
just fine, but maybe something that matches the décor would be nice.

The rest of the toys are in a cardboard box in the closet.  Those are the
toys that need supervision.  Mostly I take them when I travel as something
special for hotel rooms.

My grooming tools are mostly located in a basket on a shelf in the garage.
It's in a convenient location so I can grab what I need on the way to the
backyard to do the grooming.  It's pretty rare that I groom indoors.  I hate
cleaning so try to minimize messes!

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>