[NAGDU] Storing Grooming Equipment and Toys

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Sat Aug 25 12:38:44 UTC 2018

My grooming tools live in what I call the dog drawer that has flea and heartworm prevention meds and other dog related things. Toys… Well they kind of end up everywhere because after she plays with them then I have to walk around and find them so can’t really help you very much there

Sent from my iPhone