[NAGDU] Belto is heading for retirement pretty soon

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 15:05:00 UTC 2018

Hello Jordan

I agree with Tracy.  If Belto is not safe then retirement is the best thing.
Your safety has to be the priority.  I have also retired some very young
dogs.  Although I loved them I knew I was not safe working them.  Remember
to stick to what you want not what the trainer wants.  You are the one at
the end of that harness handle so you need to do what is best for you.  I
know from your posts to this list that you have tried very hard with Belto.
It seemed at times he was getting better but then things got worse again.
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make this very difficult
decision.  Stay safe and good luck.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net