[NAGDU] Belto is heading for retirement pretty soon

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 28 14:36:21 UTC 2018

Hi Jordan.
If you feel his work is putting you in danger, then do not hesitate to
retire him, for your own safety.  And his, as well.
I retired my first dog when she started going way left in street
crossings. One day, a bus came too close to us for comfort, and I decided
that was it, and put in my application for class when I got home.
I also retired a dog who was getting so stressed by work he became unsafe.
 When the work stress was removed, he became a much happier dog, and I
became a happier person.
I know it's hard to give up on a dog and retire it young, but sometimes
it's really best for both of you.
Good luck.
Tracy