[NAGDU] Good news for now

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 31 15:05:31 UTC 2018

Hi Jordan.
I hope things stay improved.  I guess something reminded Belto, or you, of
how things are supposed to be.  If you can figure out what's different,
hopefully you can make it keep happening.
Sometimes there really is a fix, but other times it seems better for a
little, then goes back to bad.  I've been on that roller coaster, and it's
no fun.  Hope has made a fool of me more than once.
Be wise; be careful, and good luck.
Tracy