[NAGDU] Good news for now

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:47:52 UTC 2018

Something had to have reminded him how he should be working.  Like the field rep I usually am in contact with says, John Dettloff, Belto is one of those dogs that seeems to cycle from working really well for a bit then not working well at all for a bit.  This time though it was a bad enough bit that pulling the plug was highly probable.  Fortunately, I now do not have to do that since he has his head on straight again.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone