[NAGDU] Health certificate

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Dec 6 21:45:20 UTC 2018

No. However, it is always a good idea to keep a rabies certificate with you.
The law does not require you to have a health certificate to fly within the
U.S.

Some airlines have tried to require papers, but through the efforts of NAGDU
and the National Federation of the Blind we have convinced them not to
require such for service animals.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson