[NAGDU] Health certificate

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:00:41 UTC 2018

I just traveled to NY, and  I took the health certificate. No one asked for it. To be on the safe side, do get one. It will last only 30 days and you must know the address of your destination. When my husband traveled, they asked for the health certificate for his dogand the rabies vaccination certificate.

halogirl817 at gmail.com

Phone: 918-884-8352

Sent from My Eye Phone 8+