[NAGDU] looking for suggestions regarding stress while wearing dog shoes

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Tue Dec 11 13:31:54 UTC 2018

At GDB last week my trainer had us put the shoes on the dog and then they got to play a lot!. It was a lot of fun and they really seem to enjoy it and I have found it to be helpful.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
Sent from my iPhone