[NAGDU] looking for suggestions regarding stress while wearing dog shoes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 11 16:21:34 UTC 2018

Hi Raul.
Is it possible the shoes don't fit him well?  Maybe a different style
might be more comfortable?
I had some shoes that were like socks with lether soles, and Velcro to
hold them on.  They might protect his feet from heat, while being more
forgiving/roomy than harder shoes.  My trouble was they would sometimes
fall off, and they weren't too useful in the snow, since they got wet.
They'd be better in dry conditions.
I've totally forgotten the brand, though.
Tracy