[NAGDU] Uber phone number and refund.

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Dec 16 05:00:11 UTC 2018

It is good that you do that and have had success. I do also urge you to
report on the NFB Rideshare page, www.nfb.org/rideshare-test. That page and
survey are mandated by the settlement between Uber and the NFB. Reports from
the surveys obtained from that page help a great deal in insuring we have
better success with Uber in the future. Same goes for Lyft.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson