[NAGDU] NYAGDU and NYPBC Joint Conference Call This Evening, Last Chance to Win A Sports Guide Dog Harness

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:12:13 UTC 2018

We will be having our monthly conference call for NYAGDU this evening,
Sunday December 16th, and it is a joint call with the NYPBC for the month of
December. Our topic is geared towards parents of blind children/teens, to
blindness professionals who work with teens and young adults and towards
teens who are thinking of getting a guide dog. All members of the New York
Association of Guide Dog Users and of the New York Parents of Blind Children
are welcome. Non NFB members are welcome, as are any guide dog handlers who
wish to discuss this topic and anyone else with something to contribute.
Please invite friends, family, co-workers, etc. Until and unless our calls
develop a high call-in volume, we are welcoming and encouraging individuals
from outside New York State to join us as well. The call will begin at 8:00
P.M. The call-in number is 605-475-4786 and the pass code is 869480. This is
the last chance to get another entry to win a free custom sports style guide
dog harness from On The Go Guide and Service Dog Supplies. We will do the
drawing tonight on the call. Remember for each call that you have attended,
and for the in-person NYAGDU meeting at the NFBNY state convention, you get
an entry. The more entries you have, the higher the chance you could win.
Please feel free to forward this to school specific lists, chapter
presidents, please let any of your guide dog handling members know, and
otherwise share this freely.

I hope to see you there.

Heather, president, New York Association of Guide Dog Users,