[NAGDU] Questions

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Dec 27 22:52:57 UTC 2018

Original You know this is a problem, and you can't write to anyone on
behalf of wild life.
Unless you write to the city someone like that.
I truly would be scared, and would take my walking cane after the other
dog or wild if that is what I have to do.
Most of the time when you pound the side walk or grass they run.
Then they don't forget.
Might not be the best thing to do but best for me at the time in the moment.
Even blowing a whistle doesn't stop the problem.
message: