[NAGDU] Uber and Lyft

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Fri Dec 28 20:24:08 UTC 2018

Dear NAGDU members,

Before the year ends, please remember to report your 2018 rideshare experiences via NFB's online survey: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test. Your feedback continues to be critically important to our Uber and Lyft agreement monitoring efforts. Remember that we are seeking feedback on both positive and negative rideshare experiences.

Thank you for your ongoing support and happy new year!

Valerie

Valerie Yingling
410-659-9314 x 2440
National Federation of the Blind