[NAGDU] Need a dictionary

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Feb 3 18:46:50 UTC 2018

*Hi Tami and Nancy,
I'd like to offer a slight clarification.
The term I believe, is Psychiatric Service Animal. Meaning a dog trained
in work or tasks that mitigate their owner's Psychiatric disability.
Also, the note for an ESA, or a PSD from the mental health care provider
is not a prescription.  IIRC, it is to merely state that in the opinion
of the mental health care provider that the patient/client would benefit
from the presence of the ESA, or PSD.
Have a great one!

Wayne And Harley D

k9dad at k9di..org