[NAGDU] bulkhead seating

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Feb 3 18:58:17 UTC 2018

*Hello Brian,
When I flew with Delta last October, on the advice of a SD owner that is
a retired Delta employee, I called Delta's Disability Services to select
my seats, I identified that I would be traveling with my Guide Dog and
Delta waived the extra fee and gave me a free upgrade to the seats that
I had chosen.
HTH

Wayne And Harley D

k9dad at k9di.org