[NAGDU] Harness aversion

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 00:29:48 UTC 2018

Julie:

It does sound weird at first but I can see how it would work better for some
dogs.  However it did make me smile at the thought of what the average guide
dog school trainer would think if they saw you putting on your dog's harness
that way.  In the wonderful world of guide dogs whatever works for any
particular dog is great.  Julie I always love your helpful training ideas
and tips, keep them coming.  Even after 43 years of guide dogs I can always
learn something new.

Sandra Johnson and Golden Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net