[NAGDU] Harness aversion

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Feb 8 00:57:30 UTC 2018

Julie,

I think I'll try that, since I use the same kind of harness. I know
Mitzi did not appreciate being hit by swinging straps before I got in
the habit of making sure I had hold of everything. But maybe the handle
also bothers the poodles, so that's why the slow-speed chase. It just
occurred to me that they do the same thing when it's their regular
walking harnesses, too, so maybe that's not it at all. They both love
going on sniff 'n strolls in that harnesses, but they still play the
same game as for their working harnesses. My dogs are just weird. But
I'll try the upside down approach to see what happens.

Tami