[NAGDU] Spirit Airlines: Student flushes emotional support hamster down toilet

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:12:53 UTC 2018

Really, I see where all of you are coming from. First of all, why did she
really think the thing could go on the plane with her in the first place?
Why did an employees when she made known that she had it say she could bring
it and that isn't even the policy of Spirit. I don't think I would have done
what she did, but honestly, you all have listed some really logical notions.
If this person wasn't being logical at the time, how do we really put
ourselves in her shoes. I am pleased to agree that there are lots of things
wrong with the story, but I am also able to see that we are all condemning
her and don't know all of the details. And, of course, we don't know how
much the article itself got hyped out of proportion.
Cindy Lou Ray who won't say more because I am starting to feel ridiculous