[NAGDU] Ultimate time for layovers in the Charlotte airport

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:31:23 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I’ll preface this by saying that I don’t have my dog yet. My anticipated
class date is in May. I’m planning ahead for some possible travel to attend
a conference this October. When flying out of our home city, we always have
connections in the Charlotte airport in Charlotte, NC. More often than not,
incoming flights are delayed. My husband and I have both experienced the
need to rush from one end of the airport to the other to barely catch our
flight, with what were supposed to be 2 ½-hour layovers. Is 3 ½ hours or 4
hours too much for a layover with a dog, considering this frequent problem?
I want to give us time to get to our gate, while also considering the need
to relieve my dog.

Thanks in advance for your input, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda