[NAGDU] Ultimate time for layovers in the Charlotte airport

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:07:33 UTC 2018

Hi,
No, that’s not too much for a dog, especially if you are willing to do some exploring during that time. I just looked, and it seems that the Charlotte airport has both indoor and outdoor relief areas, the latter outside security, of course. Some dogs are not willing to relieve in these indoor areas, so you may find that you need to go outside security to relieve the dog. Your school should also inform you about how to ration your dog’s food and water intake before a flight to reduce the need to relieve.
Best of luck with your new dog!
Aleeha Dudley