[NAGDU] NAGDU's Facebook Group

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 13 13:06:17 UTC 2018

Dear All,

                We apologize for the temporary disruption on the NAGDU
Facebook group. We are working to RESTORE the group as soon as possible. We
will share more details as they become available.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.