[NAGDU] Training with my first dog while taking two light[er] online college courses?

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:44:14 UTC 2018

I wouldn't pursue gvide dog training while completing two online college courses. When I was in college, I took several online courses. There is a lot of work to be completed for online courses. You will have long days athe Seeing Eye, and you are expected to spend a lot of time training with your dog. I would put guide dog training off until the Summer. You will have more time to focus on it then.