[NAGDU] Training with my first dog while taking two light[er] online college courses?

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Feb 19 04:57:04 UTC 2018

Well look for me, I would find it distracting and unnecessarily
stressful to take courses or work while at guide dog school, but I know
people have their lives and need to do things. I'm certainly not
dismissing that, but as I say, I want to concentrate fully on my
experience and then when I'm not in training just relax and relieve my
stress.

With my personality multi-tasking and having to worry about finishing
course work or work would be a disaster waiting too happen--smile.

Again just talking for myself, but I personally don't recommend it.
You've gotten, though, good advice and input from other people and I
certainly don't say any of this to condemn anyone's decision.