[NAGDU] Calling All NYAGDU Members

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 19 23:30:06 UTC 2018

Heather,

	On behalf of the board of directors of the National Association of
Guide Dog Users, I would like to congratulate you on your election and offer
you our support and guidance to grow and strengthen NYAGDU. When you have
the chance, please give me a call so we can talk about how to go about this!
My contact information is below my signature.

	I would also like to sweeten the pot for you and throw in one of our
awesome, incredible, super-dooper, President Riccobono endorsed NAGDU
beverage containers! These one-of-a-kind containers burned President
Riccobono's mouth when he drank his coffee 5 hours after pouring it! He said
that was a problem but I don't think anyone else would agree! So let's get
on-board and build the Federation through the New York Association of Guide
Dog Users!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.