[NAGDU] Tie down

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 00:06:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I never use a tie-down but on the very rare occasion when I need one I use a
six-foot nylon leash.  I wrap the leash around the leg or post and then pull
the leash through the handle.  I personally think the three-foot is too
short for the dog to be comfortable.  I remember Julie has tie-downs.  I
think the length is four feet.  She could probably make one of any length.
I do not remember the link to her site but I do remember she is in the Blind
Mice Mega Mall

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net