[NAGDU] Tie down

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 00:20:14 UTC 2018

Yes, I can do any length tie down.  However my tie downs are nylon webbing,
which is better for furniture than metal, but if you have a dog who chews,
it is very dangerous.  If you're absolutely positive your dog won't chew and
you'll be supervising, it could be an option.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>