[NAGDU] any news on airlines??????

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Feb 24 18:42:39 UTC 2018

All,

As Marion has already said, nothing changes for service animals. The ACAA has always permitted airlines to ask for some certifications. Delta will not be changing ANY of its policies concerning guide and other service dogs.

The good thing, from my position, is that now any "emotional support animal", much less any pets, will have to show appropriate documentation, and give advance notice of travel. Again, we do not.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson