[NAGDU] Registering Guide Dog at Work

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 23:49:15 UTC 2018

Hi All,

My employer is dog friendly, and has a registration process for pet
dogs where you are required to agree to their pet policy and provide
up to date vaccinations. I have not registered my guide but have run
into a situation where I am now being asked to register her "just in
case anything should ever happen". Does anyone know if an employer is
allowed to require this? I'd rather not do this if it's not required.
Any tips on how I might handle this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike