[NAGDU] FYI FW: Regarding CA State Guide Dog Board

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 15:19:51 UTC 2018

Gabriel,

	It is my understanding that, with the elimination of the California
Board of Guide Dogs, there is no regulation of the guide dog training
industry...and there shouldn't be! Therefore, owner=trainers have no
regulations that impact their ability to train their own guide dogs. If this
is incorrect, I am sure I will be advised.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.