[NAGDU] Registering Guide Dog at Work

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:54:57 UTC 2018

I think you’re right, the more I think but it. It’s not about others complaining as anyone with a pet dog can request access. When the request was made, the team that handles dog registration was asked to approve it (confirm that I actually have a dog).
I find the company to be supportive in general but am concerned they won't understand the importance of this issue, also that mentioning the ADA will open a whole can of worms given that legal compliance can be a sensitive issue.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone