[NAGDU] Piddler

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 19:09:16 UTC 2018

Hi, Tracy, unfortunately, it's a vicious cycle.  I remember this
happening with a pet dog in the past.  Krokus smells and
recognizes the previous dribbles, and now wants to continue going
in those spots.  Nature's Miracle or another type of enzyme
cleaner will get rid of the smell to where it won't be a nuisance
for you and, more importantly, Krokus won't know it's there.
Does your guide dog school have a support center? I'm an
extremely new guide dog handler and would be up a creek without
the support center.  they might be able to give you some
direction.