[NAGDU] Piddler

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 10 12:47:37 UTC 2018

I figured out part of my problem.  I checked out the bottle I thought was
Nature's Miracle, and it was something completely different.  I located the
right bottle and re-treated the carpet, and hopefully this time it will
work.  I have a cold, so can't smell anything.  Not that I have a dog nose
anyway.

I do ration his water.  I'm not keeping him on leash or in a crate all the
time.  He's had 3 years of freedom now, and we're not going back for any
length of time.  If he can't be free in the house, he's not the dog for me.
I've taken him to the vet for this problem, early on, but it was
inconclusive.  They did some tests and found nothing unusual.  They could
have done more tests, but then there are always more tests that can be done.
If the problem persists, maybe I'll try more tests, though they get more
invasive as they go on.

We were fine last night, after I re-treated the carpet, though I did take
him out 3 times in 5 hours.

I think someone else on this list has or had a similar problem.  Did it get
worse, as the dog got older?
Tracy