[NAGDU] Ruffwear coats

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 13 18:39:18 UTC 2018

I bought Krokus the  PetCee Waterproof Dog Jacket Large 100% Polyester-
Fleece Lined Reflective Loft Dog Coat Climate Changer Fleece Jacket in the
XXL size.  It is insulated and somewhat waterproof.  It attaches with Velcro
at the chest and side, with large holes for his front legs.  My only grumble
about it is that it goes far back on his belly, which may help him stay
warm, but it has to be removed or flipped up if he has to relieve himself.

I found it helpful to go to one of the big pet stores and try on a few
styles of jacket.  The ones that sounded good in theory turned out not to
fit him very well.

Krokus is a lab/golden cross with lab fur, but he gets cold when it's in the
20's or colder.
HTH.
Tracy