[NAGDU] Fwd: Delta

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jan 22 14:39:40 UTC 2018

The only problem I have ever had with Delta is that their main hub is
Atlanta and TSA staff in Atlanta are poorly trained.  I'm not
complaining about TSA, though, because they are light years better than
the private company security goons we had at airports across the country
before the government took over.  TSA personnel may not all be great,
but at least most of them are professional and courteous - some are even
friendly.

I don't want to sound like a shill for Delta, but I have traveled on a
lot of airlines for hundreds of thousands of miles.  While I have never
had a bad experience traveling with Claire on any airline, except for
delays and mechanical repairs, Delta has given me outstanding service on
every booking and every flight.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*