[NAGDU] Fwd: Delta

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:43:32 UTC 2018

According to Delta's site, the policy does apply to trained service
animals: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/special-travel-needs/service-animals.html

As I said on another thread, aside from the obvious issues with this
policy, many guide dog users will just assume it only applies to
emotional support animals. This is totally justified. I've been a
handler for 7 years and this would be the first time I've ever had to
provide documentation of any kind for access.

Mike