[NAGDU] Disappointed in Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Response

Scott Berry sb356607 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:25:16 UTC 2018

Raul,

As I stated harshly early it’s much about advocating for ourselves.  As you say education plays a very key role in how we are treated.  As far as the airlines are concerned they think that right now we are babied by the government which I see reason for some of the laws but if one doesn’t use his/her own voice then how do we get things accomplished?