[NAGDU] Disappointed in Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Response

Scott Berry sb356607 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:29:42 UTC 2018

Raul,

No it won’t just because we are such a small minority.  What we all could do though is get together and write a news article or talk to one of our tv stations and ask them to air a segment about this.  This would educate the public and in a way educate Delta employees probably not the way they would like.  The other way is to write Delta’s President and be straight up with him and tell what we don’t like and how he could fix the issue.