[NAGDU] bulkhead seating

Scott Berry sb356607 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 10:58:49 UTC 2018

I hear ya.  How much does your dog way mine is quite heavy even though we walk her and give her the exercise she needs she goes over one hundred pounds and the vet is well aware of the problem.  No thyroid issues and she is in excellent dental and health condition.  In fact, I take her to the vet every six months in concern for the weight issue.  Even Pilot has been notified by the vet about her weight.
Also maybe some people didn’t know this either but my mom and I ended up looking up why labs get so heavy and the problem lies in the fact that some labs do not have a chemical in their brains that tells them that they are full after eating a meal henceforth if one were to let a lab eat they would eat until they actually got sick.  There is no procedure at this point I am aware of that fixes the issue either.  Very interesting.