[NAGDU] Nylabones

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 23:01:55 UTC 2018

My dog in her younger days could even destroy a Nylabone.  She was quite the chewer.  The last one I got her was so huge she was not interested in it.  I used to get worried, because she would actually eat parts of the Nylabone.  She is now 15 years old and she is not much interested in bones any more.

Sherri