[NAGDU] houdini guide dog

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:47:27 UTC 2018

Yep.  September did that once.  It was funny.  I was going somewhere and was
not going to take her.  Knowing that she would get into things if I left her
alone for any period of time, I put her on tie down.  When I came back home
however, she had somehow gotten the tie down off and was all the way across
the room from the tied down.  She was good at figuring out how to get out of
her collar and harness as well.
Jordan