[NAGDU] houdini guide dog

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:09:44 UTC 2018

thats cool that she did not like the crate my guide never cried or anything like that she did just not like it, I had one when I got home but the same thing was happening, so now she has a big dog bed with some covers and she loves it and stays there until we are ready for work in the morning around 6;45 she sleeps all night.
gabriel