[NAGDU] houdini guide dog

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 20:00:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

Oh I am glad my Pilot dog Eva is not the only escape artist.  Eva hated that
crate.  If I left her in it she would cry and bark.  She sounded awfully
pitiful.  She somehow used her small golden paws to get herself out of that
crate the first night while I was in the shower.  She got out the next day
too so after that I never put her in it again.  I just had her sleep next to
my bed and she was very happy and calm.  Her trainer said he had a terrible
time crate training her so he was not surprised to know she had gotten out
of it.  I do not believe in using crates so her hating them was not a
problem for me.

Sandra and Eva the escaping golden
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net