[NAGDU] Not impressed at all with Leader Dogs

Kerri Sprecher spedangel84 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:50:00 UTC 2018

Jordan and List,
I don’t know if Sadie, my current dog that is about to be retired, has ever been put in a situation where another dog was aggressive with her before I got her, since she was a re-issued dog, but that probably would explain some of the same exact problem is I have been having with her as you have been having with yours. I thought I was reading my own story there for a minute.*Smile*
I agree with Sandra, some problems just can’t be fixed, no matter what you do. I have worked with her on this issue ever since I got her 2015, and it has never changed.g
Sent from my iPhone