[NAGDU] Not impressed at all with Leader Dogs

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:00:50 UTC 2018

I’m so sorry this is happening! It  must be so hard! My first guide saw every other dog is a potential playmate and it was a pain. So I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you dealing with issues of aggression. If I were in your shoes, I think I would seriously consider retiring the dog and looking into a different school that might  meet my needs better. Good luck to you with whatever happens!

Sent from my iPhone