[NAGDU] Just out of curiosity

Monse monse_v at aol.com.mx
Sat Jul 21 04:42:00 UTC 2018

Hi all.

So I asked on a guide dog users list from my country if someone wanted to do
walks once a week to exercise their dog and no one answered. 3 months later
I asked if someone would like to take their dog to a local dog park so that
my dog and theirs could socialize, and again no answer.

My question is this: do you folks who have program dogs have any restriction
as far as taking your dog to dog parks, outdoor areas or socialize your dog
with other non-assistance dogs is concerned? I ask this because maybe I'm
asking something that's not allowed without me knowing it.

Thanks a lot!

---