[NAGDU] Just out of curiosity

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:12:09 UTC 2018

My only concern about talking a dog to the dog park is if it meets up with a dog that is out of control. I think people do it though. Some go there with a sighted person I think. I probably wouldn't do it myself. I had dogs here for my own dog's enjoyment, and he has enjoyed them a lot. He isn't so much into playing now as he is 12 years old, but he still might have a little romp with one dog we gave away but who comes back to visit us from time to time.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com